Friday, December 13, 2013

What I'm asking for this Christmas!


I've noticed as you get older, it's a lot harder to figure out what you want for the holidays. Sure, when making a clothing wish list I struggle with the Polyvore 50 item limit, but it's completely different when your family and friends ask you what you would like. I found Polyvore to be really helpful, yet again, in narrowing it down!

Gift cards are always a go to during the holidays. For me, Topshop and H&M are perfect choices at the moment. I've been loving Topshop's outerwear, accessories, and shoes lately, and you can get a lot at H&M for very little! The biggest thing on my list is a new iPod Touch. I've been wanting one for a while, since my current one is 5 or 6 years old. Some other bigger presents on the top of my list are the Topshop borg parka and Ray-Ban Clubmasters.

As stocking stuffers, scrunchies, jewelry, perfume, books, nail polishes, and Miranda Kerr's Kora skin care line are all ideas I'm pitching to Santa. To to right of my list are things that I hope to purchase with Christmas money (I couldn't narrow those down).

By no means do I think I'm going to get all this, it simply makes for a great post!

Much love and happy holidays xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment