Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Christmas Tag


What is your favorite Christmas song?
All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey! She has the best recorded version, but I think the Love Actually rendition is better (sung by Olivia Olson).

What is your favorite festive drink?
I'd have to say a tall Salted Caramel Mocha from Starbucks. I love their holiday drinks, and this one is definitely my favorite one for Christmas time.

What is your favorite Christmas movie?
LOVE ACTUALLY. Hands down.

What is at the top of your Christmas list?
And iPhone for sure, but I'm not going to get one haha

What is your favorite festive makeup or nail art look?
I love red lips (especially darker berry colors from Topshop - 1, 2, 3, 4 - as well as bright red ones!) and Essie's new holiday nail polish color: Leading Lady.

What is your favorite outfit for Christmas?
Anything tartan really! I'm definitely going to be wearing my Zara tartan dress with the contrasting Peter Pan collar today for church. If it gets colder, I'll layer a sweater over it or wear a cardigan. Definitely will be pairing it with my velvet jacket and some cute heels.

Playing out in the snow or sitting by the fire with cocoa?
Sitting by the fire with cocoa for sure! I love playing in the snow, but not as much as curling up by the fire with family listening to Christmas music and drinking some homemade peppermint hot cocoa :)

Do you love or loathe wrapping presents?
LOVE! I've been practicing loads this year and have gotten quite good I'm proud to say. I love stacking presents too and arranging them under the tree (I'm a bit wrapping obsessed to be honest haha)

What is your favorite Christmas food?
Definitely a Christmas dessert! I love Chocolate Nemesis - we have it every year!

What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
Everything! But if I had to narrow it down, it would be shopping for presents, Christmas movies, dessert, and staying in with my family exchanging gifts.

Merry Christmas everyone and please join the tag! xxx Nina

1 comment: