Friday, December 6, 2013

Skater Skirts & Boxy Jackets

 









Top: Ralph Lauren / Skirt: One Clothing / Jacket: H&M / Shoes: Blonde + Blonde

It's Friday! Happy weekend everyone. I plan to do some Christmas shopping soon, and if I do you'll be the first to know :) Today it was dreary and rainy and cold, so I had to set up the tripod as quickly as possible. I really like this skirt and jacket combination, I think the length of the jacket is perfect with the skirt! It's also nice to have a waist defining skater skirt with a relatively oversized winter jacket. Just because it's cold doesn't mean you have to give up skirts! Any tartan, leather, or velvet skirt would be perfect for this season. If you're prone to getting cold (like me) invest in a pair of fleece lined tights. They're super cozy and can be worn around the house and to work or school!
Much love and happy holidays xxx Nina

2 comments: