Sunday, November 3, 2013

Givenchy Antigona

Ever since I saw Miranda Kerr sporting her large Givenchy Antigona bag in black (remember my Miranda Kerr style crush post?), I've wanted one for myself. Unfortunately, the closest I could get to one of these is using it extensively in my Polyvore sets. If you follow me on Polyvore, you've probably seen that I've been saving as many versions of this amazing bag as I can, my favorite ones being the dark and light greys with silver detailing and the plain black. I love their simplicity and how they come in a variety of sizes. It would definitely be a bag for any occasion. Use the medium one for errands, small one for parties, and large one for travel! Definitely going to have to start saving up for one. Here are some ways that I've been styling the Givenchy Antigona in its different varieties!












Much love xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment