Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Style and 2013 in Review


My style has changed so much from the beginning of the year. And in the last few months even. Joining the style blog community has changed the way I get dressed in the morning and how I shop. It's made me more confident to wear what I love and not care what anyone else thinks. Above are my favorite outfits from 2013, and below are some of the key items featured in my 2013 wardrobe.


I honestly never thought I would buy overalls, platform ankle boots, or a pinafore. I'm so glad that I did. My style continues to change and evolve. Below are items that I've recently purchased and can't wait to wear in the new year!

If you're reading this - thank you. Thank you for following me, reading my blog, and continuing to support me. It means more than you know. I'm so grateful for everything that's happened to me this year. But a new year is about to begin and bring fresh start for all of us! I have a few New Year's resolutions that I would like to share with you...

Stress less, enjoy and smile more
Continue to build my wardrobe
Make more Polyvore sets of various styles
Post more OOTDs
Meet a fellow style blogger!
Pursue fashion even more
Travel
Get organized
Be more healthy and exercise more
Read more, draw more, drink tea more
Hug my parents and tell them I love them everyday
Save up for a big fashion related purchase!
Keep a daily journal

I know it's a lot, but I want to do a lot. The sky is the limit! Don't let anything hold you back from completing your New Year's resolutions. 
"Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one."

Much love and happy new year xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment