Saturday, October 12, 2013

Wish List


Let me first say by no means do I think I'm going to get all this, it simply just makes a great blog post!
Much love xxx Nina

1. Zara floral crop top (saw this on Perrie Edwards and fell in love - would go with tons!)
2. ASOS leather playsuit (leather dungarees, need I say more?)
3. Topshop denim dungarees (Neeeeed a long pair for winter!)
4. Topshop leather biker jacket (I think I may have found my future leather jacket...)
5. H&M biker jacket (I love this jacket! It looks so much like The Kooples leather jacket)
6. Zara block heel ankle booties (So much like the Acne boots I love so much)
7. H&M leather biker skirt (Leather skirt... need I say more? :P)
8. Zara tartan zip miniskirt (If it has tartan, I'm obsessed. This skirt would look perf with everything!)
9. Topshop grey pinafore (A classy take on my favorite dungaree look)
10. Zara jacket (Desperate need of a good, warm winter jacket, and this is perfect)
11. Mulberry Alexa (I know I will probably never get this, but a girl can dream right?)
12. Topshop heeled monk oxfords (I love them in the oxblood color)
13. Urban Outfitters black and white brogues (black and white brogues are such a staple piece!)
14. Ray-Ban aviators (Classic sunnies are a must)
15. Ray-Ban clubmasters (Fell in love with these as soon as I saw them)
16. Zara jacquard shift dress (Would look amazing over sheer long sleeved tops)
17. H&M fluffy turtleneck (Teamed with thigh high booties and leather shorts...)
18. H&M boyfriend jeans (I really would like a non ripped pair!)
19. Topshop Joni jeans (I need a true pair of high rise jeans, and I've heard amazing things about these!)
20. ASOS velvet pinafore (I'm pinafore obsessed, and this would go with so much)
21. Topshop pork pie hat (This hat can make any outfit extra special)
22. Forever21 structured satchel (It looks a bit like the Mulberry Del Rey...)
23. Topshop ballet flats (Growing out of my current flats *sad face*)
24. Low top converse (I love my high tops, but the low tops are growing on me!)
25. Topshop Katz (I think it's necessary that everyone have a flat cut out shoe)
26. Zara turtleneck (I love this baby blue color, and the oversized fit is just perfect)
27. Zara over the knee boots (I think I may have found the perfect pair for me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment