Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekly favorites :)

  1. Music - Chocolate by The 1975, All I Want by Kodaline, Love Club by Lorde (These are my three favorite songs at the moment by far... I have them on repeat! Thank you to Devi from Posh&Prints for introducing me to The 1975 and Flo from Flo Loves Clothes to mentioning All I Want by Kodaline! And thank you Lorde for existing)
  2. Drink - Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte (It's that time of year again... This is my Starbucks order every single time I go in the fall. It tastes like fall in the cup and makes me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside hehe)
  3. Clothes - The Row wool and cashmere cable knit blouson sweater, H&M ripped boyfriend jeans (You saw my post on this sweater... I need my mom to knit me a duplicate! I'm also loving ripped boyfriend jeans at the moment. I adore my pair from Joe's Jeans, they're soft as butter and look amazing with sweaters and ankle booties)
  4. Beauty - Essie nail polish (This is the best nail polish. Ever. I love "For the Twill of It" and am wearing a dark blue color right now! It hasn't chipped yet thank goodness!)
  5. Shoes - Acne Studios Marlie zip boot, Zara furry leather plimsoll with tassel, Aldo Oringoa ankle booties (These Acne boots are to die for and would go amazing with absolutely everything. The Zara plimsolls are perfection. I've been lusting over them ever since Danielle Bernstein posted a picture of them to instagram. Hopefully they will be my next shoes! These Aldo shoes are perfect as well, and their pointed to is the icing on the cake)
  6. Food - Luna Bars (I have a slight obsession with Luna Bars... I've been eating them a lot lately since I don't have time to pack lunches some days! I love Caramel Nut Brownie and their Chocolate Raspberry soft baked ones)
  7. Bags - Oversized Mulberry Alexa in black, Michael Michael Kors cross-body bag (I did have a whole post dedicated to the Alexa, but I've also been loving this cross-body bag from Michael Michael Kors! I love the color and it would go fab with a crop top, skater skirt, heels, and leather jacket)
  8. Accessories - Ray-Ban sunglasses, Elsa Peretti necklace (The clubmasters and these round ones are at the top of my wish list ever since I saw the aviators were way too large for my face. Plus this necklace I think I use in every single one of my Polyvore sets... Hopefully will get it as a Christmas giftie!)
Much love xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment