Saturday, March 8, 2014

Spring - The Edit

Spring is in the air, and even though it is still freezing outside, I can't help but make spring inspired Polyvore sets. I've noticed that spring trends are working their way into my spring style, and I have come up with a list of my key pieces for spring!

KEY PIECES
Overalls and playsuits
Strappy camisoles
Gladiator sandals
Leather shorts
Bold, patterned skirts
Slip ons
Lace shorts
Fedoras
Heeled sandals
Ripped boyfriend jeans
Fun sunglasses
Crop tops
Denim pieces

Here are some outfits that feature those key pieces and are going to inspire me while I shop for my spring wardrobe.

Much love xxx Nina

Untitled #7456

Untitled #7453

Untitled #7446

Untitled #7439

Untitled #7438

Untitled #7426

Untitled #7422

Untitled #7414

Untitled #7388

Untitled #7393

No comments:

Post a Comment