Thursday, October 2, 2014

PFW Roundup: Part 2

As promised... Part 2! :)

Neil Barrett


Acne Studios


Viktor & Rolf


Kenzo
(Great show - only could narrow it down to two)



Céline


Givenchy
(FABULOUS)


Akris


Chloé
(PERFECTION)


Vanessa Bruno


Saint Laurent


Sonia Rykiel
(Miranda Kerr was in this show and it made me happy)


Elie Saab


Giambattista Valli


Stella McCartney
(Great show, as always - couldn't choose just one!)



Alexander McQueen
(Another amazing show from Sarah Burton!)




Louis Vuitton


Miu Miu


Hermès


Valentino
(Like Chanel, this show was perfection and I couldn't narrow it at all!)




Chanel
(I couldn't narrow it down at all this show was absolutely incredible)





Fashion week is now, sadly, over, but I had so much fun sharing my favorites with you all! 

Until next fashion week, much love xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment