Untitled #9526 by theleatherlook
- Zara Striped Parka - I kicked off October with a little treat for myself, this amazing parka from Zara! I've been wanting it for months now, and I'm so excited to receive it in the post.
- Forever 21 Cocoon Coat - Unfortunately, this is sold out in my size at the minute, but I am on the mailing list, so I know when it comes back in stock!
- Forever 21 Plaid Jacket - Plaid is such an amazing print for fall and winter, and so is this jacket from Forever 21 (Their outerwear is so on point!).
- Zara Playsuit - This style of playsuit reminds me of a Topshop one I loved last fall, and I'm adore this one as well.
- Garage Clothing Dress - Everyone needs a cute little dress to layer under sweaters and boyfriend coats. This one from Garage has an adorable print that would go perfectly with cropped jumpers and a pork pie hat.
- Topshop Pork Pie Hat - Speaking of pork pie hats, they are the perfect summer to fall transition piece.
- H&M x Jeff Koons Bag - Jeff Koons' collaboration with H&M produced this amazing bag. It's the perfect size for walking around on a crisp fall day.
Much love xxx Nina