Friday, October 3, 2014

October Lust List

Untitled #9526

Untitled #9526 by theleatherlook

  1. Zara Striped Parka - I kicked off October with a little treat for myself, this amazing parka from Zara! I've been wanting it for months now, and I'm so excited to receive it in the post.
  2. Forever 21 Cocoon Coat - Unfortunately, this is sold out in my size at the minute, but I am on the mailing list, so I know when it comes back in stock!
  3. Forever 21 Plaid Jacket - Plaid is such an amazing print for fall and winter, and so is this jacket from Forever 21 (Their outerwear is so on point!).
  4. Zara Playsuit - This style of playsuit reminds me of a Topshop one I loved last fall, and I'm adore this one as well.
  5. Garage Clothing Dress - Everyone needs a cute little dress to layer under sweaters and boyfriend coats. This one from Garage has an adorable print that would go perfectly with cropped jumpers and a pork pie hat.
  6. Topshop Pork Pie Hat - Speaking of pork pie hats, they are the perfect summer to fall transition piece.
  7. H&M x Jeff Koons Bag - Jeff Koons' collaboration with H&M produced this amazing bag. It's the perfect size for walking around on a crisp fall day.

Much love xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment