Monday, September 15, 2014

NYFW Roundup

Another NYFW has come and gone and because I've been so busy with my senior year of high school, watching the shows has been harder than before. So I just binge watched all of them and am here to share my favorite shows and looks with you :) There's a lot to get through so let's get started!


M Missoni


Rebecca Minkoff


Jason Wu


BCBG Max Azria


Rebecca Taylor


Nonoo


Monique Lhuillier


Tadashi Shoji


Alexander Wang


Victoria Beckham


Tibi


Derek Lam


Diane Von Furstenberg


Nanette Lepore


Lela Rose


3.1 Phillip Lim


Karen Walker


Zac Posen


Donna Karen


Rag & Bone


The Row


Badgley Mischka


Vera Wang


Alice + Oliva


Reem Acra


DKNY


Tory Burch


Rodarte


Oscar de la Renta


Marc Jacobs


Naeem Khan


Cynthia Rowley


Elie Tahari


Proenza Schouler


Theory


Michael Kors


Erin Fetherston


Wow that was a lot of shows (and lots of stripes - I'm not complaining)! Check in at the end of London Fashion Week for my LFW Roundup!

Much love xxx Nina

1 comment:

  1. Love all of the outfits, I loved Oscar de la Renta's fashion show, it was so pretty!! xx

    www.rawrbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete