Wednesday, September 17, 2014

LFW Roundup

London fashion week has gone by so fast! I was lucky to have enough time to see all of the shows on time, so here are my favorite looks! Topshop, See by ChloƩ and Temperley London were definitely my favorites.

Topshop Unique


Burberry Prorsum


Mulberry


Temperley London


Marchesa


McQ Alexander McQueen


Issa


Mother of Pearl


Simone Rocha


Whistles


Matthew Williamson


Vivienne Westwood


Mary Katrantzou


Tom Ford


House of Holland


Preen by Thornton Bregazzi


See by ChloƩ


Preen Line


Julien Macdonald


Peter Pilotto


Stay tuned for my Milan Fashion Week Roundup and then Paris :)

Much love xxx Nina

1 comment:

  1. I love reading the roundups for Fashion Weeks, the Whistles white dress is my favourite!

    BTW I nominated you for the Liebster Award - http://eliseilou.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete