May Favorites by theleatherlook
- Kimonos - I love my Zara kimono, and I have my eye on this gorgeous one from H&M as a possible future investment...
- High waisted bikinis - I got this bikini from Topshop's memorial day sale and have worn it on several occasions since (it also inspired me to get another one from ASOS in a fun print since I have grown out of my other swimsuits, plus they are falling apart!)
- Different dungarees - From Zara to Paul and Joe, I've been obsessing over dungarees that have a special twist to them (different print, shape, fabric... whatever makes it unique!)
- Strappy sandals - I've been slowly falling in love with Birkenstocks (it's all Danielle Bernstein's fault) and have been eyeing metal detailed sandals as well.
- Chloé scalloped slippers - These shoes are probably my favorite out of the favorites, but tied with Kimonos. They are so simply elegant and have a bit of edge with their snakeskin texture.
- Pearl Zara choker - I keep on missing my chance to purchase this lovely choker (again... thanks Danielle) and am on a mission to find one just as beautiful!
I couldn't narrow it down to a top five, so above are my top six favorite items from May. Shop this post by clicking the 'May Favorites' link or checking out my Polyvore here! :)
Much love xxx Nina