Friday, May 30, 2014

Kimonos

Lately, I've been loving kimonos. At first, I wasn't sure how I would wear one or even if I liked this specific trend, but then I found this amazing kimono at Zara and completely fell in love. It inspired this OOTD of mine, which will come in a full blog post soon (I've been super busy so sorry for the lack of posts!).


Untitled #8278

Untitled #8278 by theleatherlook


After wearing my kimono out and getting tons of compliments, I was motivated to  incorporate it into more OOTDs and experiment with it. I've worn it around the house, out to a pool party, and out at night!

Below are some of my favorite ways to wear kimonos as well as my favorite kimonos that are available online. Follow my Polyvore to see more sets featuring kimonos :)

Much love xxx Nina



Untitled #8283

Untitled #8282

Untitled #8281

Untitled #8280

No comments:

Post a Comment