Monday, January 27, 2014

Lots of Lux







Sweater: J.Crew / Pants: H&M / Jacket: ABS / Shoes: H&M

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted! Final exams have been taking over my life, but now I am free to blog again. Decided to kick off my return to the blogosphere with an outfit of the day tied in with a bit of beauty favorites. If you can see in the pictures above, I am wearing a bright blue nail polish color! 

I took a trip to CVS the other day and picked up a new nail polish from Essie called Lots of Lux (hence today's title). It was a total impulse buy, and I was skeptical at first, since I find it hard to work bright colors into my wardrobe (and this bright royal blue is definitely out of my comfort zone!). However, I quickly fell in love as soon as I stroked on the first dip of polish.

It's the perfect in-between-winter-and-spring color and it leaves your nails with a cool rocky texture as well. Although the Essie website says to stay away with top coat for this one, I put it on anyways and cannot be happier with the results. If you decide to go along with Essie's advice, it comes off more glittery than rocky.

This will definitely be my new favorite nail polish, and hopefully it won't chip. I highly recommend finding it at your local drugstore.

Here is a close up photograph of my nails today!


Shop the look below!

Much love xxx Nina

2 comments:

  1. wow those sneakers are killing it! can't believe they're from h&m!!
    wonderful blog, check out mine!

    www.fashion-fierce.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H&M has been so on point lately! xxx

      Delete