Sunday, January 19, 2014

Current Obsession: Zara Coats


I decided to share with you my latest obsession: Zara coats. I recently got my first one, which you have seen a few times - the checked one in the middle of the top row. It's my favorite thing ever. I would buy every single coat Zara put out for A/W if I could!

Here are some looks on how I would style some of my favorite Zara coats :)

This look is something that I would wear to school. I love the combination of the fur hat and fur hood, as well as the combination of the stripe and tartan patterns. This Zara bag is perfect for school, and ripped jeans make the look all the more casual.

This outfit would be perfect for a cool night out for dinner. This Zara coat is absolutely amazing, and over the knee boots plus this dress (that I also recently got!) go perfect together. A fun cocktail ring and structured Prada bag complete the dressy look.

I love how everything Zara makes can magically go together in an endless amount of combinations. This black hooded coat is both beautiful and warm, and paired with this amazing playsuit and pointed cut out shoes would be great for a night out. The statement necklace makes it even more special.

Here is another casual outfit that can be worn to school or simply running errands! I tried on this checked Zara coat and had to restrain myself from buying it. It can be dressed both up and down, and so can these studded loafers from All Saints.

This last look is with my coat. In this set, I decided to pair it with this amazing velvet and lace dress along with my favorite shoes at the moment. Teamed with a simple evening bag from Mulberry, I would wear this ensemble to a fancy dinner or event.

Much love xxx Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment