I know this is long overdue but I have been very busy with my internship, plus I don't have my laptop at the moment so blog posts are going to be slowed down a bit for now. But I knew I just had to do my June Favorites!
June favorites! by theleatherlook
As always, here are my top five most favorite pieces of the month:
- Birkenstocks - Just bought myself this similar pair from Topshop, which are a third of the price of real Birkenstocks!
- Topshop palm playsuit - Perfect for summer, and would go so well with the Zara metallic slides.
- Zara gold metallic slides - I was so sad to see these sold out at Zara, but I bought an identical pair from Choies here for only $11.
- Saint Laurent duffle - I've been loving this duffle for a while, two of my fashion icons have it, but this unique cream color captivated me.
- Topshop pearl collar - Pearls are one of the hottest trends right now, and this pearl collar from Topshop gets you the high end look for a fraction of the high end price.
Much love xxx Nina