Wednesday, April 23, 2014

NYC

On Monday and Tuesday I went to New York City for the first time in a long time, and needless to say, I was beyond excited. We arrived at 10 am and immediately went to Ladurée for macarons then later strolled down Madison and 5th to gawk at all the designer stores like Chanel, Céline, YSL, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Bergdorf's, Tiffany, and many others. After that was Central Park. The trees were beginning to bloom, and the weather was simply perfect.


I wore my Zara dress, denim jacket, Nordstrom sunnies, Converse, and Forever 21 bag!






The next day we took the subway downtown to Washington Square Park and SoHo, where I went shopping! I got a personal shopping appointment at Topshop (where I got a lovely dress for summer), then browsed through Madewell, Mango, Forever21, Zara, H&M (where I got several pieces), and a bunch of other cute shops. Then we got mini cupcakes at Baked by Melissa (I got red velvet, triple chocolate, and peanut butter) and coffee at Bleecker Kitchen & Co. (some of the best coffee I've ever had!). 





New York City is definitely my favorite place to be, and I can't wait to go back!

Much love xxx Nina

2 comments:

  1. it's seems like you had so much fun! new york is definitely my favorite place in the world. xx
    hilsberg.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing else like it :) xx

      Delete